Igottadrive's California DMV Licensed (license #4590) online drivers ed course is designed to replace the standard 30 hours of classroom time that must be completed prior to your Permit exam.
|DMV Approved Course|
|Free Certificate Shipping|
|Included Practice Tests||1||10||unlimited|
- Start and stop anytime. Works on any internet connected device or computer
- 2-3 day and overnight certificate shipping options available for additional costs.
- Take the final exam as many times as you need to pass.
- Not in a hurry or waiting for a birthday, buy it now! Our course never expires.
You can get your California driver’s license quickly and easily through our simple 3-step process. As long as you’re over 15.5 years old, you can become a fully licensed driver without all the stress. The drivers education in California has a test process for obtaining a license that can be confusing and difficult if you’re doing it alone. We want to make it as easy as possible to avoid the hassle and complete your coursework.
Easy As 1-2-3
- Learn the fundamentals of safe driving and improve your skills with an online driver’s ed course from igottadrive.com.
- Receive your permit from the California DMV after passing the “skills & knowledge test” at the local DMV and use our driving school locator where you'll attend your behind-the-wheel training.
- Get your California driver’s license from the DMV by passing the “driving test” at the DMV
At igottadrive.com we are committed to providing clear and engaging information and coursework so you’ll be ready to handle your skills & knowledge test. We want you to succeed, and you can call or email us any time with questions or concerns specifically about the California drivers ed course.
A driver’s permit allows a student to practice maneuvers on the road, as long as they are under the supervision of a parent, guardian, or adult who is at least 21 years old. You will need to successfully complete the driver’s ed course and pass the "skills & knowledge test" test at your local California DMV to acquire your permit, and we can help you through the process.
Once you have secured your drivers ed permit, it’s time to start your in-car training to prepare for the road test at the DMV. It will take a lot of hands-on practice, but the more you work at your skills the easier the final test will be. Spend as much time as you can behind the wheel and under the supervision of an experienced driver, and you’ll be ready for every aspect of the driving test under our california driver ed course.
Driver's Education Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions about our program
- Driving School Search for local driving schools
- Car Insurance requirements, claims, & discounts
- Instructional video library on the Student Page
- Driving Tips library can help build your skills
- Driver's Blog for topical driving issues
- Fun Facts includes an infographic collection
Official California DMV Information
- California DMV web site
- California DMV Office Locator
- Driver Handbook
- California Student License Manual
- Earn High School Credits while taking online driver's ed