- The course is supplemental education for the state of Oregon and does not replace classroom time. Actual time spent may vary depending on your efforts.
- The igottadrive.com course is based on the success of over 10,000 students who have learned to drive safely.
- Earn high school credits through this online course.
- Work at your own pace and on your own time. Go back and review challenging section 24/7 to ace the course.
- The course uses graphics, video, driving maneuvers, and lessons to increase engagement and hold your interest.
- There are multiple tests in each section that are designed to increase retention and strengthen your driving knowledge.
- The final test can be taken multiple times until you pass. We also include a practice test for your DMV driver’s permit test.
- Get the same experience on a laptop or iPad, so you can work on the course from any location.
- We are confident with our Oregon driver’s ed course and believe you will find it a huge confidence builder as well.