This is your 2nd attempt out of 3 possible attempts. The exam is made up of a variety of multiple-choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions, with 50 questions total. Like all of the quizzes you have taken, there will be no feedback until the end. Once you have started the test, you must complete it in one sitting. Incomplete tests are considered fails. Good luck!
0 of 45 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 45 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately, you did not earn a high enough score to pass the course. Please review what you got wrong, wait 24 hours, and try again then with the next exam. Use this time to review the course again and study, good luck.
Congratulations! You passed the exam and will now receive your Certificate of Completion. Good luck with your in-car lessons!
1. Ohio Graduated Driver Licensing Law requires that drivers, under the age of eighteen years, have at least 50 hours of driving practice, ten of which, must be at night.
2. A speeding ticket received in a work zone is twice as expensive.
3. It is not necessary to carry your temporary permit when driving.
4. On wet roads, the chance of hydroplaning increases with the increase of speed.
5. There are only two things you can do with your car when reacting to a hazard; change its speed and change its direction.
6. You are stopped at an intersection waiting to cross it. When checking for an opening in traffic the driver should:
7. What is the most common cause of collisions?
8. How often should pre-drive checks be performed?
9. When considering the operating costs of cars, which item below would have the greatest impact?
10. When turning a car while backing it:
11. Warning a bicyclist with a long, loud horn blast is a good defensive driving technique.
12. Carbon monoxide has a smell that resembles rotten eggs.
13. Tractor-trailers are slower to speed up and take longer to stop than cars.
14. Bicyclists are required to ride against the flow of traffic.
15. A violation of the safety belt law is a moving violation and carries a 2-point penalty.
16. When dealing with motorcyclists in traffic, you must realize that they are:
17. When assessing the level of risk a pedestrian poses, what should a driver determine?
18. The amount you must pay out before the insurance company begins to pay a claim is called a
19. On dry roads with good visibility, a safe following distance would be
20. Your traffic light changes to yellow prior to you reaching the crosswalk. In most cases, what action should you take?
21. If you suspect fire in the engine compartment, you should pull off the road and open the hood fully to locate the source.
22. When “jump starting” a car, connect all cables directly to the battery.
23. A collision victim who looks uninjured but cannot move may have a spinal injury.
24. Alcohol affects everyone equally.
25. In Ohio, it is legal to drive with just your parking lights illuminated at dusk and dawn.
26. Which of the following vehicles would be most likely to tip over due to its high center of gravity?
27. In case of a blowout, which procedure is incorrect?
28. To reduce risk in fog
29. The danger of a driver using amphetamines (uppers) on a long trip is
30. The most accurate way to determine a person’s level of intoxication is to
31. As speed increases, visual acuity, field of vision, and depth perception decrease.
32. Emotions can affect your ability to think and process information.
33. Fatigue may impair your vision.
34. Drinking coffee is one way to help a person get sober.
35. A driver should never try to interfere with another driver passing them.
From the word bank below, complete the following questions. (Not all words will be used)
36. The total number of occupants in a vehicle driven by someone under age 17 may not exceed the number of installed .
37. Once you recognize a hazard, the length of time you take to execute your action is called time.
38. is a natural force that causes a vehicle to increase speed going downhill.
39. A driver may not park within of another parked car.
40. Texting is a offense for minors.
41. Vehicles may not be driven at speeds greater or less than , depending on conditions of traffic, road and weather.
42. Passengers riding in the vehicle do not have to wear seat belts.
43. It is recommended that the driver’s hands should be positioned on the vehicle steering wheel at 8 and 4.
44. Drivers often believe an approaching truck is traveling slower than it actually is.
45. When arriving the same time as another vehicle at an intersection, you must yield to the vehicle on the right.
46. Using a lower gear helps reduce speed and brake wear when driving downgrade if needed.
47. Identify each sign (case does not matter, spelling does):
48. Identify each sign (case does not matter, spelling does):
49. Identify each sign (case does not matter, spelling does):
50. Identify each sign (case does not matter, spelling does):