Prep Tests and Courses for your drivers ed
Gain the extra edge with our online drivers education New Jersey course and keep yourself fresh for your New Jersey MVC knowledge test with our NJ online practice tests and permit prep courses.
- Unlimited Practice Tests
Permit Prep Course
- Permit Prep Course
Our Online Driving School Makes it Easy for you to Learn
If you’re at least 16 years old and pursuing the freedom to drive, the ultimate result of having a driver’s license, you will need to know how. In New Jersey the process of obtaining a driver’s license can be quite confusing. Our goal is to take some of the mystery out of the process and get you started with a great online driver’s ed course. Check out each of the tabs for more details on the following steps.
Easy As 1-2-3
- Take your Online Driver’s Ed course from igottadrive.com to learn the fundamentals of safe driving and good driving skills.
- Get your New Jersey student learners permit from the MVC, which requires passing the knowledge test at the local MVC.
- Get your driver’s license from the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), which requires passing the road test at any New Jersey MVC office.
Online Drivers Ed New Jersey
At igottadrive.com we are committed to providing clear and engaging information and coursework so you’ll be ready to handle your knowledge test. We want you to succeed, and you can call or email us any time with questions or concerns about the course.
New Jersey Driver ED Permit
Getting a student learners permit allows you to practice driving on the road under the supervision of a parent, guardian, or adult who is at least 21 years old. The process of obtaining a student learners permit requires you to successfully pass a knowledge test at your local MVC office.
New Jersey Online Driving School Instruction Permit
With your student learners permit in hand, it is now time to get the necessary experience for taking the road test at the MVC. The most important detail is to get practice, practice, and more practice behind the wheel. It has been demonstrated novice drivers with more supervised practice will become safer drivers, so don’t skimp on the practice!
Steps to Getting a Driver’s License
Complete driver training. Select an in-car driving school where you will take 6 hours of behind the wheel lessons with a certified instructor.
Practice behind the wheel driving with your parent, guardian, and /or adult driver. The more hours of supervised driving practice you log before your road test the more confident you will be on test day. Nothing can replace experience.
Pass the road test. Between the drivers education you received from igottadrive.com and your practice driving, you should be armed and ready for this test. Get signed-up at your local MVC office and it won’t be long before you are smiling again – this time with your newly minted drivers license.
Driver’s Education Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions about our program
- Car Insurance requirements, claims, & discounts
- Driving Tips library can help build your skills
- Driver’s Blog for topical driving issues
- Fun Facts includes an infographic collection
Official New Jersey MVC Information
New Jersey Partners
- Earn High School Credits while taking online driver’s ed